Fipronil0.25g , Vehicle q.s.. 100mL.
For the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestation including Ixodesricinus, the vector of lyme disease. Also indicated for the treatment and control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and the treatment and control of mites (sarcoptesscabieiivarcanis) and biting louse (Trichodectescanis) of Dogs.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATIONS FOR USE
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
Mechanical pump spray for external use
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Spray the entire body of the animal, and apply from a distance of approximately 10-20 cm. Apply against the lay of the hair and make sure that the entire coat of the animal is dampened. Ruffle the coat, especially in long haired animals, so that the product penetrates down to the skin. Allow to dry naturally. Do not towel dry.
In order to wet the coat down to the skin, depending on the length of the hair, apply 3 to 6 mL per kg body weight, (7.5 to 15 mg of active ingredient per kg body weight) i.e. 6 to 12 pump applications per kg body weight. The product is active for 4 weeks (3 to 5) against ticks and 2 months against fleas (1 to 3 depending on the parasite challenge in the animal’s environment) in dogs. In cats the product is active for 6 weeks against fleas
Spraying builds up a film and makes the fur glossy.
– Avoid spraying in Eyes
– As with all insecticides and acaricides, the following are recommended:
1. Wear gloves, especially during treatment of groups of animals.
2. Spray the animals in a well ventilated room.
3. Wash the hands after use.
4. Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
– Keep treated animals away from fires and other sources of heat for at least 30 minutes following spraying and until the fur are totally dry.
– Keep out of reach of children.